Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

considering a 2019 Fiesta ST - things to look out for

scanesare

Hello everyone,

I'm after a fun daily to do errands and commuting in while being in something "fresh" with some modern luxuries like CarPlay, non-halogen headlights etc. and keeping some miles off another car.

The last Fiesta ST seems like it's ticking all the boxes for me and so I have found one with ~55K miles on.

As I don't know much about these cars any major things to look out for before getting one? It is the Performance trim (at least in Europe it;s called like that) with the LSD at the front.
Also, overall things to keep in mind down the line of owning this car for the next 2-3 years?

Thanks!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Hopefully some European homies can chime in. We didn’t get the MK8 in the states so the Americans can’t really offer much of an educated opinion other than the obvious - Search for evidence of uninstalled mods such as mismatched or misaligned hose clamps. See if you can get a Ford dealership to check the ECU to see if it’s ever been reflashed.

OP
S

scanesare

Thread Starter #3
Wow my bad for not finding this out earlier, I thought you got the MK8 as well! Guess this thread can't offer much in that case