Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from Finland

Hello everyone!

I`m waiting for my Performance Blue ST to be delivered in September. Order date was May 30th and build date is still uknown. The Dealer told me the production to take place at some point in August. Still long time to wait [raceflag]

SICKESSS-ST

Hello everyone!

I`m waiting for my Performance Blue ST to be delivered in September. Order date was May 30th and build date is still uknown. The Dealer told me the production to take place at some point in August. Still long time to wait [raceflag]

Welcome, nice pic you have there!

OP
duke85fin
Thread Starter #7
Welcome, nice pic you have there!
Thank you! It`s my current car Focus ST225 with few mods to produce 264 hp and 434nm of torque. It is nice car to drive but it is quite expensive to maintain. MPG is about 22 - 26 MPG (about 9,5-10,5 litres / 100km). Especially when gas price per gallon is about 8,5$ here in Finland. I have owned focus about 2,5 years and I?ve driven it about 44k miles. Now it was time to change car to newer one :)

Here is a video of dyno run in 2012:
http://youtu.be/LtvCbJ9_uVQ

SICKESSS-ST

Thank you! It`s my current car Focus ST225 with few mods to produce 264 hp and 434nm of torque. It is nice car to drive but it is quite expensive to maintain. MPG is about 22 - 26 MPG (about 9,5-10,5 litres / 100km). Especially when gas price per gallon is about 8,5$ here in Finland. I have owned focus about 2,5 years and I?ve driven it about 44k miles. Now it was time to change car to newer one :)

Here is a video of dyno run in 2012:
http://youtu.be/LtvCbJ9_uVQ

You are welcome. Nice numbers it produced.

OP
duke85fin
Thread Starter #9
Few months have gone since my last visit here but now my fiesta st have been build :) Delivery date is October 31st, so it took over 5 months from order to delivery. Still 3 weeks to wait :D

OP
duke85fin
Thread Starter #11
Here is some pictures :) Taken with phone so quality is low... Car has been very nice to drive and running cost`s are less than with my previous focus st :)

Picking up from dealership:

Old and new:

After first wash:

This week was time to change winter tyres, Michelin X-Ice North 3, with studs:

Some random pics, I know, wheels are awful... but easy to keep clean in winter time: