Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

3D Carbon Fiesta ST Rear Spoiler

While I was looking at rear spoiler options for my project, I had a hard time finding good images of the 3D Carbon rear spoiler. After taking a gamble and picking it up, I pretty much love the way it looks. It's not too over the top but it's just enough to accent the body lines of the Fiesta.

Since I had such a difficult time and I've had a few others ask me for pictures, I figured I'd take some pictures of different angles so everyone could see what it looks like. Hopefully this helps some other people out there looking for a rear spoiler.

PS - fit on this thing is great. It's complete with mounting hardware and incorporates your OEM rear brake light from your factory spoiler... on to the pictures!

I'd like to see a zoomed out shot to show the body lines. Also, did it come pre painted?

Ok just realized this was the same car. My bad. I like it. Subtle but still more aggressive than stock

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I emailed 3D Carbon last night to check on the price of individual items that they sell for the ST. They will break up their package. I like the rear wing and the rear lower skirt, but already have the Triple R composites front splitter. Big shout out to Ernie at 3D. Xmas present?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I emailed 3D Carbon last night to check on the price of individual items that they sell for the ST. They will break up their package. I like the rear wing and the rear lower skirt, but already have the Triple R composites front splitter. Big shout out to Ernie at 3D. Xmas present?
What is their price for the wing?

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I am a huge fan of the 3dCarbon spoiler with the Gurney Flap. I just wish they made a seperate Gurney Flap that would fit the factor spoiler so I would not have to buy another complete spoiler.

The quality of 3dCarbon's products is really good. I ran their complete body kit on my 2011 Fiesta. Everything fit great and was really easy to install. I actually prefer their rear diffuser over the factory ST part.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
You can order direct from Mexico. This is where 3D bought them. Less expensive than OEM replacement.

Monica Fernandez
AIR DESIGN USA, LLC
3820 Oceanic Drive, Ste. 301
Oceanside, CA 92056
Ph 1-844-280-2775
Ph (760) 435-0095
Fax (760) 435-0092

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

to add more info about this spoiler, this is the spoiler that the M-sport fiesta comes with as standard in the UK

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Here is what mine looks like installed

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
You can order direct from Mexico. This is where 3D bought them. Less expensive than OEM replacement.

Monica Fernandez
AIR DESIGN USA, LLC
3820 Oceanic Drive, Ste. 301
Oceanside, CA 92056
Ph 1-844-280-2775
Ph (760) 435-0095
Fax (760) 435-0092

Cool man thanks!