Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

aftermarket parts without a tune

kakorb

I just bought a 2014 st and was wondering if there would be any benefit from adding and exhaust and downpipe intercooler intake bov and anything else that wont void my warranty. As which I probably will not be running a programmer for a while to keep the warranty. would these parts be hurt anything without a tune. thanks

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I'll tell you right now if you change your downpipe or intercooler and bring it in to the dealer for an issue they will try like hell to void that warranty.

Best bet is just to keep it simple. Intake, catback, appearance mods if you want to keep your warranty. Or mountune package

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Check parts via Ford Racing to see what they consider warranty friendly. You can still get a tune via the MP215 and I still would say (as I run the MP215) it is a good upgrade better than the other cosmetic items I did for more warranty friendly power.