Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

All-New Ford Focus RS Makes U.S. Debut in New York

I placed and order with a $500 deposit back on 10/19. It has not been selected yet for scheduling, I would expect it to arrive no earlier than April. I often have second thoughts whether I want the RS, since I prefer the smaller size and the shape of the Fiesta, especially the hatch area. If I knew a Fiesta RS was on the horizon, I would prefer that. I still have some months to decide or walk away and take the deposit. I will be very curious to hear the reviews when they release them. For now, I love my Fiesta, interior rattles and all!!!!

I also prefer the smaller stature and shape of the fiesta, there is something slightly off in my aesthetic view of the Focus hatch, buuuut, my god the RS is A LOT of car. A few years back I nearly bought a 2013 STI, had a 1000 dollar deposit on a build, backed out at the last moment because I was unsure... I wouldn't go so far to say I deeply regret not getting it, but now that the new STI's are no longer available in hatch, and their sedan counterparts look pedestrian, I see the RS as a possible chance to get the AWD beast I've always wanted in hatchback form. I looooooooooooove my FiST, but 350/350 and AWD may be too much to pass on. Going in on monday to talk numbers

I'm curious what they will tell you Monday when you go to the dealer. The buying process has alot of people stressing out on the focusrs.org forum, check it out if you haven't already. I'm not even 100% sure I got an allocation, eventhough that is what I was lead to believe....I'm not gonna stress out too much...my order is still listed as unscheduled/ clean......awaiting the next step.....which is order slelected for scheduling. Good luck.

Went in and sat down... ended up putting a deposit and order in on the last allocation. Now I guess I enter the waiting game with you

Congratulations! Now begins the wait.......when you get your order number and dealer code you can give that to one of several Ford employess that are on the Focus RS (.org) forum to track the order. What color and options did you choose? I went with the Nitro Blue, Moonroof, and the forged wheels.

Registered under the same username and already passed along my info to be added to the tracking list [like]

I opted for the Frozen White, RS2 Package, and Moonroof. Was REAAAALLLLLLLY tempted to get the forged wheels, I think they are incredible for a factory option, but I couldn't convince myself to go in on two high dollar options. I'll get some other wheels down the road, had to have the RS2 for all the heated options and the 4 way adjustable headrests (Never had heated seats until the FiST, now I don't think I can go back lol, and the two way adjustable headrest on the FiST recaro's kills my girl)

The Nitrous Blue is incredible, if I had a more secure place to park and wasn't constantly driving "spiritedly" I would probably opt for that as well, unfortunately I think I'd have a lot of break ins and tickets in that color here in San Francisco [mecry], besides, I'm a sucker for white/black panda theme and some gold/bronze wheels (although the blue calipers probably won't work well with a gold or bronze wheel haha).

I placed and order with a $500 deposit back on 10/19. It has not been selected yet for scheduling, I would expect it to arrive no earlier than April. I often have second thoughts whether I want the RS, since I prefer the smaller size and the shape of the Fiesta, especially the hatch area. If I knew a Fiesta RS was on the horizon, I would prefer that. I still have some months to decide or walk away and take the deposit. I will be very curious to hear the reviews when they release them. For now, I love my Fiesta, interior rattles and all!!!!
Registered under the same username and already passed along my info to be added to the tracking list [like]

I opted for the Frozen White, RS2 Package, and Moonroof. Was REAAAALLLLLLLY tempted to get the forged wheels, I think they are incredible for a factory option, but I couldn't convince myself to go in on two high dollar options. I'll get some other wheels down the road, had to have the RS2 for all the heated options and the 4 way adjustable headrests (Never had heated seats until the FiST, now I don't think I can go back lol, and the two way adjustable headrest on the FiST recaro's kills my girl)

The Nitrous Blue is incredible, if I had a more secure place to park and wasn't constantly driving "spiritedly" I would probably opt for that as well, unfortunately I think I'd have a lot of break ins and tickets in that color here in San Francisco [mecry], besides, I'm a sucker for white/black panda theme and some gold/bronze wheels (although the blue calipers probably won't work well with a gold or bronze wheel haha).

Hey Guaji and StevenP,

I may be already in contact with you both on FocusRS.org, but just in case I'm not, feel free to send over a PM with your order number and dealer code, and I'll gladly provide you with order status updates along the way! :)

Nick

Thanks Nick. I'll send you a PM with the info. I assume the order was for one of their allocations, but who knows. I never bothered asking....guess i'm a slacker. Alot of stressing out on the other forum. This process is new for me, since I've never ordered a car in this manner previously.

Thanks Nick. I'll send you a PM with the info. I assume the order was for one of their allocations, but who knows. I never bothered asking....guess i'm a slacker. Alot of stressing out on the other forum. This process is new for me, since I've never ordered a car in this manner previously.
You're welcome! :)

Nick