Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

also future ST owner

this will be my first sports car, I ordered it in January and delivered date is april 8th (I guess it takes a while to deliver through heavy snow storms in canada) I am researching as much as I can and this site seems to be the place to come to for all my questions. thank you in advance for the patience you have to endure for any posts I may create.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Welcome and NOrmal order to delivery for this car seems to be 8 to 12 week sometimes longer depending on things ... Not to worry It will be worth it :)

OP
X
Thread Starter #8
I got the tuxedo black with everything except the moonroof and nav. I also ordered the accessport V3 but not sure whether I want to install it because of possible warranty issues.

Welcome! That's a long time to wait, but your delivery date is a good one!! (My birthday). I will hopefully be placing an order soon for my ST!