Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New (from the future) ST owner checking in from PA.

Hello everyone,
My names Matt and I'm checking in from just North of Philly. I picked up a 2015 Fiesta about 3 weeks ago and I have been lurking at several ST forums since then.

I got a silver one because I found out the paint weighs less. This should make the car faster, right? I could not find one with the Recaro seats and decided not to wait. Not sure if Ill regret it or not but I going broke filling up my truck every other day.

So far I am loving my ST, good mileage and its a fun car too.

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
Thank you both, i have read many of your posts will trying to "down load" all the information you have both contributed.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Congrats and welcome. Don't feel bad, I have the non Recaro seats too. I happen to like them. Plus if I ever go hardcore enough, I'll just get a good race seat for the drivers side. Post some pics, I have always though that the Silver FiSTs look good.

Hello everyone,
My names Matt and I'm checking in from just North of Philly. I picked up a 2015 Fiesta about 3 weeks ago and I have been lurking at several ST forums since then.

I got a silver one because I found out the paint weighs less. This should make the car faster, right? I could not find one with the Recaro seats and decided not to wait. Not sure if Ill regret it or not but I going broke filling up my truck every other day.

So far I am loving my ST, good mileage and its a fun car too.
Welcome, silver is fast but not as fast as PB [wave]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard Matt.[welcome]

OP
N
Thread Starter #9
LOL yeah i was looking on CG and saw your interior listed! then i figured it was you.
Are you still planning to bring your Rally car out Sunday?