Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Peron tune users here?

Been looking at getting their Stage 1+ tune, but it doesn't seem like a lot of people in the states use them. Anyone here use or have used one of their tunes?

wetwea33

Been looking at getting their Stage 1+ tune, but it doesn't seem like a lot of people in the states use them. Anyone here use or have used one of their tunes?
Euro cars use completely different tuning methods and are not speed density tuned. You cannot get a peron tune with a usdm car.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
BuiltforSin
Thread Starter #4
Ah man, that sucks. I had no idea there was a difference as far as tuning goes. That's a shame, the Stage 1+ looks like such a great tune, and better than the tunes others offer. Thanks for the info y'all. I still have a lot to learn with these cars.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ah man, that sucks. I had no idea there was a difference as far as tuning goes. That's a shame, the Stage 1+ looks like such a great tune, and better than the tunes others offer. Thanks for the info y'all. I still have a lot to learn with these cars.
if you're saying that based on the horsepower numbers advertised. They measure their horsepower differently there too.

OP
BuiltforSin
Thread Starter #8
So what is one of the better tuners for our spec cars? I see some people say Cobb is underwhelming and so is Stratified, but they seem to be the only two popular tuners for us.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
So what is one of the better tuners for our spec cars? I see some people say Cobb is underwhelming and so is Stratified, but they seem to be the only two popular tuners for us.
I have a Dizzy tune personally, but there are a load of others, Stratified, Tune+, JST, Mountune, CPE, Panda just to name a few. Look up some reviews and pick whatever works for you

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I can vouch for Mountune and Dizzy. If you can run E30, Dizzy's tune has really impressed me so far -- very smooth.