Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Peron S284 Turbo Kit $1500

Trader history for Onaginata (0)

Selling my S284 turbo kit from Peron. This is the S280 kit with a few additional components, listed below.

I’ve had this turbo on my 17 fiesta for approximately 2 years and ~20k miles. I’ve ran a conservative tune on the stock fuel system. This turbo is capable of 380 WHP with the right fueling, though I never pushed it past ~275 WHP. Racing autocross, 2nd gear barely keeps traction with properly warmed Falken RT660s as is, so more power would only hurt my lap times.

The turbo is in excellent condition. There is no perceptible play in the turbine shaft. It was primarily run for short 30 to 60 second laps in the local SCCA autocross events. Of course this was a blast on the street, but my point is that this turbo never saw sustained track use.

-Turbo smart WGA 14PSI springs (installed after purchase, the WGA comes with a 7 psi spring which is way too weak for this turbo.)
-Turbosmart diverter valve
-Turbosmart boost reference adapter
-Turbosmart CEL defender plug
-Silicone adapter hoses

Notes: the following items do not come with the kit and will need to be supplied as they’re staying with the previous vehicle.

-Rubber grommets for the hot side pipe
(These needed to be thrown away as they were worn)
-Oil feed/return gaskets
-Coolant feed/return fittings + copper washers.

Asking $1500

-DM me with reasonable offers and I’ll consider them. Tell me about your car and what you’re going to do with the turbo for bonus points. ;)

Can discuss whether I’ll include shipping depending on where you're located. Ships from Houston, TX.

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS

Last edited:
OP
O
Thread Starter #5
Bump - Updated Pricing to compete with some standard S280 kits out there. Make me an offer if you have a price in mind. :)

Just out of curiosity, why do they include the CEL defender plug? Wouldn't that be something you'd need for a catless DP?

Just out of curiosity, why do they include the CEL defender plug? Wouldn't that be something you'd need for a catless DP?
It's most likely for the BPV. This uses a vacuum referenced style, so the plug is needed so the ECU doesn't know you unplugged that. I have one with the Turbosmart vacuum referenced BPV I have on the stock turbo