Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone running EBC BBK on wheels that require no spacers?

Bargey

Hey All,

Has anyone managed to find a wheel setup that clears the ECB BBK?

I'm preferably looking for ROTA GRID Wheels but am open to similar style of wheels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpchQUAn4lc

Thanks!
Hi There, I'm running the following Koya SF15 17 x 8” need +39 offset to clear (3mm) for EBC brake kit with 4 X 108 centers to suit a 2014 Fiesta ST. I'm in Australia, so that might not help. But EBC have the CAD drawings that I gave to Koya who helped me figure this out. Fitted the EBC kit just recently and fitted great. Stopping power is amazing.

Attachments

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #5
Hi There, I'm running the following Koya SF15 17 x 8” need +39 offset to clear (3mm) for EBC brake kit with 4 X 108 centers to suit a 2014 Fiesta ST. I'm in Australia, so that might not help. But EBC have the CAD drawings that I gave to Koya who helped me figure this out. Fitted the EBC kit just recently and fitted great. Stopping power is amazing.
Nice! Yeah the stopping power is unbelievable. It took me a while to get used to how much actually. I had to test them little by little because my brain had to recalibrate to the extra power. I kept stopping way too soon. haha

Hey All,

Has anyone managed to find a wheel setup that clears the ECB BBK?

I'm preferably looking for ROTA GRID Wheels but am open to similar style of wheels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpchQUAn4lc

Thanks!
for whatever it's worth, 2Forge is a Borla company and they make their flow formed ZF1s in the 17x8 with the 4x108 bolt pattern and i confirmed they will customize the offset to whatever you want. they're finished and shipped out of England but are still very competitively priced (a set of 4 wheels i think the total would've been around $1000 after shipping). however they're a 16 spoke wheel. their ZF7 is a 5 spoke like the Rota Grid but doesn't come in the wheel size nor bolt pattern to fit a Fiesta.

Fiesta ST NASA TT5, Build-ish, Results, Track Videos | Page 4 | Fiesta ST Forum

they went with the ECB Apollo in the end and have to run 15mm spacers to fit that beast inside a TD Race 1.2s which have a +35 offset which is a good amount of clearance for a 17x8 wheel

rota also now makes a flow formed wheel called the slipstream, if you can get that in the size you want that seems to have better caliper clearance

Last edited: