Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Atlanta (Marietta, TBE) New FiSTer here!

Hi, fellow FiST-ers!

Just got back from Charlotte North Carolina last night, where I picked up my Molten Orange with Recaro seats, red calipers, Nav, and Moon. I was all set to buy a Tuxedo Black at the dealership, when I saw my first Molten Orange in the flesh in their parking lot, and I couldn't resist! We had to redo all the paperwork, because I was all ready to drive out with their Tux Black before insanity prevailed... and I'm glad it did!

It was a fun highway trip from Charlotte to Atlanta, but it did not even compare to the thrill of driving the twisty, rolling roads close to home...

So far what I like most is the broad torque band and exquisite throttle steer; least Fave, (but, I'm sure, fixable) is the stereo, and I just noticed an uneven body panel, and ever so slight tint differences at the rear driver side... this on a new 2014 with 85 dealer miles... My guess is that this is just low quality workmanship at the factory, but I will be asking the dealer about this on Monday...

Edit: After some rest, I realized I'm probably being nit-picky with the bulging (~3mm) bumper panel...

Haha welcome op glad your enjoying your little fist I can honestly say after I drive mine I'm almost always grinning like an idiot. Can't blame you molten is an amazing looking color[cheers]
I'm also in Marietta btw.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome to the forum [welcome]

OP
dougiedude
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone 👍

Here she is in my garage:

OP
dougiedude
Thread Starter #10
Haha welcome op glad your enjoying your little fist I can honestly say after I drive mine I'm almost always grinning like an idiot. Can't blame you molten is an amazing looking color[cheers]
I'm also in Marietta btw.
Which part of Marietta? I'm off Paper Mill Road, Sibley Forest... I'll keep an eye (and an ear!) out for you!

OP
dougiedude
Thread Starter #12
Welcome, you are going to have a blast everytime you drive it.
Yes! I have nowhere to go right now, but I'm thinking I should probably go right now, just to make sure the injectors stay clean and fresh! [raceflag]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yes! I have nowhere to go right now, but I'm thinking I should probably go right now, just to make sure the injectors stay clean and fresh! [raceflag]
Us Fiesta ST owners always find an excuse run errands lol. I used to top off my gas tank just so I had a reason to drive.