Atlanta (Marietta, TBE) New FiSTer here!

Member ID
Hi, fellow FiST-ers!

Just got back from Charlotte North Carolina last night, where I picked up my Molten Orange with Recaro seats, red calipers, Nav, and Moon. I was all set to buy a Tuxedo Black at the dealership, when I saw my first Molten Orange in the flesh in their parking lot, and I couldn't resist! We had to redo all the paperwork, because I was all ready to drive out with their Tux Black before insanity prevailed... and I'm glad it did!

It was a fun highway trip from Charlotte to Atlanta, but it did not even compare to the thrill of driving the twisty, rolling roads close to home...

So far what I like most is the broad torque band and exquisite throttle steer; least Fave, (but, I'm sure, fixable) is the stereo, and I just noticed an uneven body panel, and ever so slight tint differences at the rear driver side... this on a new 2014 with 85 dealer miles... My guess is that this is just low quality workmanship at the factory, but I will be asking the dealer about this on Monday...

Edit: After some rest, I realized I'm probably being nit-picky with the bulging (~3mm) bumper panel...

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Love the MO...congrats and welcome

Member ID
Haha welcome op glad your enjoying your little fist I can honestly say after I drive mine I'm almost always grinning like an idiot. Can't blame you molten is an amazing looking color[cheers]
I'm also in Marietta btw.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Congratulations and welcome to the forum [welcome]

OP
dougiedude
Member ID
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone 👍

Here she is in my garage:

OP
dougiedude
Member ID
Thread Starter #8
I really like these wheels😍

OP
dougiedude
Member ID
Thread Starter #10
Haha welcome op glad your enjoying your little fist I can honestly say after I drive mine I'm almost always grinning like an idiot. Can't blame you molten is an amazing looking color[cheers]
I'm also in Marietta btw.
Which part of Marietta? I'm off Paper Mill Road, Sibley Forest... I'll keep an eye (and an ear!) out for you!

SICKESSS-ST

Member ID
Welcome, you are going to have a blast everytime you drive it.

OP
dougiedude
Member ID
Thread Starter #12
Welcome, you are going to have a blast everytime you drive it.
Yes! I have nowhere to go right now, but I'm thinking I should probably go right now, just to make sure the injectors stay clean and fresh! [raceflag]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Yes! I have nowhere to go right now, but I'm thinking I should probably go right now, just to make sure the injectors stay clean and fresh! [raceflag]
Us Fiesta ST owners always find an excuse run errands lol. I used to top off my gas tank just so I had a reason to drive.