Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best rotor replacement

So currently just picked up some mountune RS-R brake pads to find out that my rotors were totally toasted. If anyone can recommend some rotors for daily use and occasional spirited driving, thanks in advance.

I wish we could find some Brembo replacement blanks. That would be ideal imo

Personally, I am happy with the performance of the OE rotors. Mines are still ok but I'll get some new one from the dealer when I need them.

me32

1000 Post Club
Ive had great luck with the oem rotors. But im sure you could step up to some more expensive ones

haste

1000 Post Club
centric cryo-treated have worked great for me. i run rs-r pads with the centrics on the front for the street and the combination feels great. i have only had them on the car for about 3k miles now so i can't vouch for the longevity of the combination.
i only got 29k out of the stock rotors.

i have a separate set of centric cryo rotors for the track and i use hawk dtc-60 pads with them. they held up much better than stock rotors with the dtc-60 pads with the same amount of track time as a comparison.
the pads also look better after track use compared to stock. i am sold on the centric rotors...

OP
Original J-Pat
Thread Starter #8
Is their better pricing then tirerack.com, because I think that's where I'll pick some up.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
centric cryo-treated have worked great for me. i run rs-r pads with the centrics on the front for the street and the combination feels great. i have only had them on the car for about 3k miles now so i can't vouch for the longevity of the combination.
i only got 29k out of the stock rotors.

i have a separate set of centric cryo rotors for the track and i use hawk dtc-60 pads with them. they held up much better than stock rotors with the dtc-60 pads with the same amount of track time as a comparison.
the pads also look better after track use compared to stock. i am sold on the centric rotors...
I've heard nothing but good things about Centric, my tech also said centric ftw