Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BFG g-Force Sport COMP-2 noisy?

I was at discount tire 20 min ago, they told me the same thing and wouldn't sell me the tires. So stupid...
wow that is craziness. I do not understand that at all. My buddy is the general manager of discount, so he said when my rims come in, he is going to go ahead and order the tires for me and hook me up price. So I guess I am lucky my buddy is the general manager.

People do not make sense, if you want to spend your money on some tires, why the hell would they not let you..turning away business is always a dumb move.

Waterfan

I just wrapped my new 16x7 Maxxim Winners with 205/45-16 SC2s (for all the reasons Siestarider already outlined). With only 5 miles experience, compared to OEM 050As w/21k miles at 42psi the SC2s are slightly noisier. I found the OEMs to be completely silent.

Phenomenal comfort improvement (downsizing to 16 mainly), solid increase in traction, and just slightly less than instant turn in response. For the price ($70ea) I don't think these can be beat. I'm extremely happy so far.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I just wrapped my new 16x7 Maxxim Winners with 205/45-16 SC2s (for all the reasons Siestarider already outlined). With only 5 miles experience, compared to OEM 050As w/21k miles at 42psi the SC2s are slightly noisier. I found the OEMs to be completely silent.

Phenomenal comfort improvement (downsizing to 16 mainly), solid increase in traction, and just slightly less than instant turn in response. For the price ($70ea) I don't think these can be beat. I'm extremely happy so far.
Post a pic of your new set up!

Waterfan

16x7 ET40 Maxxim Winner wheels* (16.7 lbs) with 205/45-16 BFG Sport Comp 2 (21 lbs, 42 psi front, 40 rear). Stock suspension.

Initial Review.
With less than 50 miles experience on the new set, compared to OEM 050A with 21k miles:
Comfort: ++
Noise: -
Grip: ++++
Confidence: +++
Turn-in: -
Communication at limit ++
MPG: TBD

Overall, EXTREMELY happy with my wheel and tire choice. Next favorite wheel was 2 lbs lighter but more than 2x the cost (OZ Ultraleggera). The BFG SC2 were ridiculously cheap @ $70 each.

*Credit to RAAMaudio for the suggestion

Just had a set of these come in yesterday from discount tire direct. 205/45/16. Had no issues ordering had excellent service as always.