Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BIG MOUTH picture thread!

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I do have a molten orange-ish color. It's not bright red, more like a dull red with orange tint.
Is it like the orange mustang brake duck or more red? I'm on board with [MENTION=3329]j2FiST[/MENTION]

I was thinking blue month red body. But if the orange is closer. Maybe even orange/red month blue body.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #85
This is the orange we have.

Although the parts don't pertain to you, you can see the colors.

Here is the not bright red yet not orange color that is sort of in between.

This is the standard bright red we use, this product is a BIG MOUTH intake for the S550 2015 mustang GT.

Let me know if you need anything else.

me32

1000 Post Club
The big mouth for the EB mustang looks nice in the spot its placed.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #87
The big mouth for the EB mustang looks nice in the spot its placed.
Thank you. It was designed to capture as much air mass as possible and guide it into the stock inlet. The stock inlet is positioned in a pretty terrible location, right behind the grill rib, this blocks your airbox from getting stagnation pressure. It will loose pressure because of the blockage, so the BIG MOUTH captures that pressure. The GTs have them, ecoboosts are coming soon.

me32

1000 Post Club
Thank you. It was designed to capture as much air mass as possible and guide it into the stock inlet. The stock inlet is positioned in a pretty terrible location, right behind the grill rib, this blocks your airbox from getting stagnation pressure. It will loose pressure because of the blockage, so the BIG MOUTH captures that pressure. The GTs have them, ecoboosts are coming soon.
Thank you for the info.

J2FoRS

[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] Sweet! Love that in between color with the red/orangish body and black mouth. I'll be ordering that one today!

Thanks for showing me the extra color :) is there a spot when ordering off your website I can put in comments that's the one specifically? So I don't end up with the other orange?

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #90
[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] Sweet! Love that in between color with the red/orangish body and black mouth. I'll be ordering that one today!

Thanks for showing me the extra color :) is there a spot when ordering off your website I can put in comments that's the one specifically? So I don't end up with the other orange?
Sure you can leave a note when ordering.

Just order a red one and leave a comment "Red/Orange", we will read it.

Best,

-D

J2FoRS

Placed my order. Cant wait to see the finished product and will do a little install video and pics. Thanks for all the customer support with questions and finishes available!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wish I would've gotten the glow in the dark one.....just to be the tool that did. But I got a blue one.....great product!

J2FoRS

Hey all,
Installed my BigMouth yesterday along with a bunch of other "bumper off" goodies.
I'll admit I was not a believer and was in fact a nay sayer earlier in this thread in regards to the fitment etc of this piece. However I have completely changed my tune. It arrived and was of great quality for a 3D printed piece. Very thick and sturdy not any of that cheap 3D printing materials here. It was as advertised, I had it done in a custom color close to the Molten Orange with a Black mouth.
Mine fit damn near perfectly. All clips went back in and no extra cutting was necessary. I ended up using a little bit of heat from a heat gun just to get a little nicer bend on the OEM cowl cover that goes over top of the BigMouth so that everything lined back up perfectly. The front bumper was a few mm high but that little heat and it remolds the OEM cowl plastic to allow everything to be back to OEM fitment and body lines/gaps. It looks amazing and the R&D was great for the fitment and shape. Performance wise I haven't logged but my intake air temps have been below ambient at high speeds and I'm sure she is getting plenty of fresh air.

I'd highly recommend this product. Great design and look for the price and really changes that front grill look. Dan [MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] is amazing to work with as well and answered all emails and inquiries almost instantly via email. Packaging was great and all hardware included. If you have any doubts, cast them aside and just buy one. You won't be disappointed. People have been very interested and impressed when checking it out through my grill, and I love the color.

Thanks again Dan, can't wait to see what else you develop for the FiST. *coughwingriserscough*

Here's some pics!

J2FoRS

Any chance off some pics with the hood up, I would really like to see the messaging with the heat gun before i put a order in. Thank you
It was literally just heat for 2 minutes, put a little pressure on the front bumper downward on the BigMouth side and let cool for a minute, let go and boom. Was a couple minute finese heat massage at the end. I was completely okay with that kind of extra tweaking just for my own OCD.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It was literally just heat for 2 minutes, put a little pressure on the front bumper downward on the BigMouth side and let cool for a minute, let go and boom. Was a couple minute finese heat massage at the end. I was completely okay with that kind of extra tweaking just for my own OCD.

So you're telling me that you did absolutely no cutting of the radiator shroud? I find that hard to believe. ...