Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blend Door Actuator Problem?

Blend door actuator problem?

• Total voters

Klbryant

I know this is a common problem for the Fiesta ST's. I bought my 2016 in Feb of 2020 and within 2 weeks of owning the blend door actuator was replaced. It just went out for the second time since I've owned it. Any leads on if this will be a recall? I know it's a cheap part if I wanted to fix it myself but Ford has to know by now that this is a major common problem in the Fiestas. I don't see it recalled on Ford's website as of yet.

I know this is a common problem for the Fiesta ST's. I bought my 2016 in Feb of 2020 and within 2 weeks of owning the blend door actuator was replaced. It just went out for the second time since I've owned it. Any leads on if this will be a recall? I know it's a cheap part if I wanted to fix it myself but Ford has to know by now that this is a major common problem in the Fiestas. I don't see it recalled on Ford's website as of yet.
Doubt they care as it's not a safety issue. It's a hopped up economic car they used cheap parts on.

Sam4

Ford's not trying to sell any new cars, so tough shitski. Notice the Dem's map showing how the midwest is only buying new trucks (causing the gas crisis)? CAUSE there's no new cars to buy!!! I plan to keep the doors in stock - I'm growing into a parts dept.