Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blend door actuator.

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Thank you Sir. I dropped my car off at the dealership last Monday afternoon and by Friday it was still there, not having been worked on. Took it back and bought the item and had another shop fit it in under 10mins. The dealership said they were too busy! Going to give them hell tomorrow when I go in!

Thanks for the link for the part #.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thank you Sir. I dropped my car off at the dealership last Monday afternoon and by Friday it was still there, not having been worked on. Took it back and bought the item and had another shop fit it in under 10mins. The dealership said they were too busy! Going to give them hell tomorrow when I go in!

Thanks for the link for the part #.
You're welcome, I figured you had probably not seen that thread, which had a lot of other helpful information in addition to the part numbers.

the duke

Be sure to get the latest version of the P/N. I believe it's been determined the Dorman (I think) version has a slightly thicker gearset and has a smaller chance of breaking again.

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Be sure to get the latest version of the P/N. I believe it's been determined the Dorman (I think) version has a slightly thicker gearset and has a smaller chance of breaking again.
I think I had the last one installed about 5 or 6 years ago, so it lasted quite a while. I got the Motorcraft one. I paid a mechanic for the labour rather than do it under the warranty rather than wait for the under staffed dealership to do it. In 10 minutes the old one was out and the new one installed! Dpro uses these guys too. I'm glad he told me about them.

Last edited:

Bull Run

U.S. Army Veteran
Great, I went with the Dorman one when I replaced them. Dorman ones are on the right side of pictures:

Driver side
1673917832604.png

Passenger side
1673917751061.png