Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bolt pattern conversion group buy! $50 off!!

Trader history for Gun_Runner (0)

TempeST

If I miss the group buy I'll be purchasing from you either way. I ran into a snag with my EFr turbo kit so I am having to wait on that, I will get with you about FINALLY purchasing a set when this is finished. I wish I could afford to put my car down for a week or so so I could just send you my hubs. What would just the cost of hubs drilled to 4x100 be btw? I won't need to brakes as I will be picking up a custom BBk at the same time. If its better to PM me that is fine. I may order your steering rack bushings at the same time as well. Thanks!

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #22
If I miss the group buy I'll be purchasing from you either way. I ran into a snag with my EFr turbo kit so I am having to wait on that, I will get with you about FINALLY purchasing a set when this is finished. I wish I could afford to put my car down for a week or so so I could just send you my hubs. What would just the cost of hubs drilled to 4x100 be btw? I won't need to brakes as I will be picking up a custom BBk at the same time. If its better to PM me that is fine. I may order your steering rack bushings at the same time as well. Thanks!
Hey,
I'll send the quote in a PM

I have this done, was careful and reused my oem bearings, no problems just wish I would of upgraded the studs at the same time lol.

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #24
I have this done, was careful and reused my oem bearings, no problems just wish I would of upgraded the studs at the same time lol.
Thanks! I knew there were a couple guys that did it with the original bearings.

Can't you pull the studs while they are installed?