Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Boomba BOV

Trader history for HBST51 (0)

OP
HBST51
Thread Starter #1
I have a boomba BPV, I literally had it on the vehicle for 2 hours and I cant stand the sound. Not my style at all....Asking $50 shipped(USPS) to get some of my money back. The screws are included. F558207D-4E8F-4209-B0FC-BD7877B70CA1.jpeg

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thank you
GLWS

Last edited:

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Damn 2 hours? That's gotta be the quickest turn around for this BOV yet lol. You're not alone though, lots of people seem to wanna get rid of theirs. GLWS.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Its an adapter for the BPV not a BOV. Just to clarify that others who don't know any better buy it and think its a BOV. I had one on my Stock snail....worked fine....sounded like a cat Hissing and scared pedestrians and pets alike. GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
To anyone who doesn't want to spend a Couple hundred dollars on a BOV. This is the way to go! I liked mine a lot! But I am childish and like to make noises that gets peoples attention!

Its an adapter for the BPV not a BOV. Just to clarify that others who don't know any better buy it and think its a BOV. I had one on my Stock snail....worked fine....sounded like a cat Hissing and scared pedestrians and pets alike. GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
My wife called mine a school bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk