Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BOOST ISSUE (Please help!)

DomAlaimo

As of lately, my diverter valve is constantly open under low boost/partial throttle, but closes just fine when I get on it or go WOT. As soon as I hit like 2-10 psi part throttle, the diverter valve starts venting for as long as I have my foot there, I watch my mpgs go to crap, and I lose boost. No codes, no boost leak, still hitting target boost wot, and everything’s completely fine when not in boost and when wot (or close to wot). Thought maybe it was the diverter valve itself so I swapped in a gfb dv+ but didn’t fix it. Now I’m thinking it could possibly be the dv solenoid or some other random sensor or something. Has anyone ever seen this before or have an idea of what the issue might be? Wgdc also goes to 0% when the issue happens. Sent logs to my tuner and he couldn’t really tell what was going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!