Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch 30% Injectors

That's not too bad....But why would you need to change out the seals? I get the double seal by Pumaspeed. Are the white a better temp rating or thickness to seal better than the Blk. One or vice versa?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
I know reviving an old thread, but did you end up needing the resizing tool? I am confused lol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You will need the Tool to change the seals* My bad i misunderstood what you were saying. Im still wondering if the Different colors mean anything!

https://www.amazon.com/Supercrazy-E...ocphy=9019656&hvtargid=pla-600134193783&psc=1
Ahah my bad. Ok so ive got a amazon injector puller showing up, but im wondering about that $200 gdi seal installer. I got the new seals (black) and figured i just swapped em by hand….

I have this coming.. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GP3DXX4?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

Did you not change the seals that came on the bosch injectors?

that link you put, also changes the seals? That just looks like an inj puller

Last edited:
It's just the seals replace it and keep running 😁

I lost a seal after 2k miles after installing the 30% injectors.

The HPFP install is easy, just follow the videos you find on YouTube or the one that was posted in this forum a while back.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well fuck haha. Got two good logs in, third one lost a cylinder. Pulled my shit off to find i lost a seal lmao…did i fuck up? Or is it the seals. I do have the black ones….
I guess you may have proved why the Black seals are an option as its a crapshoot if they will or wont fail*

It's just the seals replace it and keep running 😁

I lost a seal after 2k miles after installing the 30% injectors.

The HPFP install is easy, just follow the videos you find on YouTube or the one that was posted in this forum a while back.
You arent wrong! Glad to hear thats all it is. I was in a rush to get it streetable to drive to airport, sigh. Maybe next weekend.

Even though, the cars feels good!