Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Let's all figure out an alternative to the xdi HPFP and aux fuel. I don't like the fact that it's a limited option for our cars. 1500 for an HPFP is crazy. I get it it's a custom machined piece but if a simple swap of HPFP internals is all it takes then I'm all for it.

I just looked at my OEM HPFP and it is a sealed unit. Does anyone know if there's anything else that we can modify to ft our engine that we can change the internals?

Like previously stated, an adapter plate maybe?

Last edited:
there are other options for added fuel
$699 for whoosh single port aux
$1299 for Peron 4 port aux
and there is another pump being released later this year which will cost slightly more then the current XDI
That's true, but I already have +30% injectors installed :cry: though the idea of another HPFP option is intriguing

its_stock

U.S. Air Force Veteran
how cool would it be if we could rig up a rotary-style fuel pump that works off of the exhaust cam, similar to the vacuum pump on the intake cam it can be driven by the key hole at the end of the camshaft.

Attachments

I'll gladly be a test bench/car for any alternative HPFP setup that someone can think of. But it seems that we're pretty limited to what Ford gave us.

These can't be worth $1300. Torrie recommend these for my 1.6? How much different are these vs the 30% Bosch?

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

I have a S280 turbo installed. Can anyone tell me how much more WHP I would make installing just these injectors without a HPFP?
In most cases, the 30% injectors raise the amount of power potential on E30 from ~300whp to ~320whp. The power on 93 is usually not different, since ~290whp is generally considered a "safe limit" for 93. On the S280, the HPFP has no benefit without the injectors, but the injectors on their own don't have much more potential since the HPFP is the weak point very soon after the stock injectors are replaced. With the HPFP and 30% injectors, it looks like you can go up to ~390whp with stability. Of course, this is different depending on who you ask but I'd say this is a fair rough "guideline."

I'm not sure if e40 or e50 makes a difference with *just* uprated injectors but that's another area to get people's experience. FYI, i'm just relaying what I've read in other places. I know there a few people on here who run e40 or e50 tunes on their big turbos.

AzNightmare

You can make upwards of 340whp with just injectors alone in optimal conditions. 330whp should be no issue. This is with an s280 turbo. The road used for this datalog is GPS verified less than 1% negative slope.
I am interested to see other similar setups with only the injectors and no HPFP.
Maybe your car is just an anomaly of a beast. lol.
How much ethanol are you running?

I am interested to see other similar setups with only the injectors and no HPFP.
Maybe your car is just an anomaly of a beast. lol.
How much ethanol are you running?
I too would be interested to see more examples. I don't think there is anything special about this particular car, to be honest. I am running an e30 blend. Our local E tests at about 65% and im mixing the rest with e10 91 octane.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Key word is “potential” in their ad description, doesn’t mean it’s been done or that they are going to do. But if someone’s build is requiring that capacity this may have the potential. That conclusion may be based on math and their experience.