Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies

Trader history for moe (0)

moe

Hi all, first up for sale is a set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted on steel wheels, without TPMS sensors or lug nuts. They are in near perfect condition (see tread amount), as I only used them for one snow season for about 60 days of driving. I can meet you pretty much anywhere in the central VA or DMV area, unless somebody is willing to pay for shipping.

SOLD
IMG-2628.jpg
IMG-2629.jpg
IMG-2630.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi all, first up for sale is a set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted on steel wheels, without TPMS sensors or lug nuts. They are in near perfect condition (see tread amount), as I only used them for one snow season for about 60 days of driving. I can meet you pretty much anywhere in the central VA or DMV area, unless somebody is willing to pay for shipping.

$400 (local pickup or + shipping)

View attachment 26787
View attachment 26781
View attachment 26782

Next are a set of RallyArmor mudflaps, the custom set for the FiSTs. I uninstalled these and recovered most of the hardware I believe to be necessary for installation, but not all. All of the specialty hardware/brackets (i.e. stuff you couldn't pick up at a hardware store) are included. Cross-check the parts seen in my picture versus the online instruction manual to see what you will need to supplement. Because the kit is incomplete, selling for

$40 + shipping

View attachment 26784 View attachment 26783

Finally are some OEM Fiesta ST-branded all weather mats. These things have withstood winters and summers in Colorado, and add a really nice feel to the interior of the FiST due to their custom nature. These mats might have some mud residue but are in otherwise great condition, selling for

$60 + shipping

View attachment 26785
Still have the Mudlflaps for sale ?