Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bugman's Build

OP
Bugman
Thread Starter #2
first upgrades

First upgrades on May 11th 2015 Cobb stage 1. I was like a kid in a candy store felt a immediate difference made a good car better. With in 24 hrs i started emailing Randy and got one of his tunes. The difference was was like going from stock to stage 1 the guy does great work. Thats were the build is at the moment but I'm hungry for more.
Below is a vdyno in 3rd gear of stock, stage 1 and Randys tune. Did a provoked 4th gear run lol and i noticed the est torque was 23pds higher between 3rd and 4th. It was around 80 degress with 72% humidity at sea level. None of the runs were cold i was driving around for a while that day. I'm not sure if i gave the car enough time to switch between maps either i did the runs immediately after switching which i read on Randys dyno fourm has a effect.

Attachments

OP
Bugman
Thread Starter #3
I just bought the Cai and Fmic to put me at Cobb stage 2 this morning. It should be delivered on the 10th and probably will be installed first week of July. Most likely I'll get stage 3 by then have it all installed at the same time.

OP
Bugman
Thread Starter #4
Update had the Cobb stage 2 installed yesterday. I can feel a pretty noticeable difference between stage 2 and 1 like going from stock to stage 1. Did a couple of 4th gear wot yesterday didn't feel much of a difference doing those but felt a massive difference starting off and playing around in 1st,2nd and 3rd gears.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Good to hear and yes the stock turbo is only so big and is sized for low end. In my effort to mod even on stg3 E30 it seems to go flat about 5K rpm which for street and tight short tracks is Awesome. It is a fun little car that will surprise a lot of people..

OP
Bugman
Thread Starter #6
I did 2 more 4th gear wot since the last post. Randy has been tweaking the map its getting better on both the low and high end. 1st-3rd is awesome 4th gear is pretty good. I can't wait till we get this thing dialed in. I plan on going to the local dyno it's $100 and do a run with it when we get done. I'll post it along with the virtual dyno and est torque for comparisons when i get it done probably in August. As far as everyday driving around town it's a blast have a feeling these tires won't last long ;)