Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Butterybunz is Back! Let the build thread commence...

M-Sport fan

8000 Post Club
I have the same Ultimate Racing turn down exhaust tip on mine, but on a CP-E Nexus system, so I cannot tuck it up as far into the valence cutout as yours is, due to the Helmholtz chamber CP-E has installed directly above the tip. [:(]

TyphoonFiST

5000 Post Club
Those them snap and stick rear splitter fins? How are the holding up around here in inclement weather? I've always been curious...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #106
Those them snap and stick rear splitter fins? How are the holding up around here in inclement weather? I've always been curious...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yes they are. I haven't had any issues. I no longer drive this car in inclement weather since I bought a truck.

PunkST

So 15×9 et20 fits with flares. How much did you cut the body, if you dont mind me asking. Ive been wanting to run mustang wheels for a greater selection and wider tires. Also you're one state over!!