Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Butterybunz is Back! Let the build thread commence...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have the same Ultimate Racing turn down exhaust tip on mine, but on a CP-E Nexus system, so I cannot tuck it up as far into the valence cutout as yours is, due to the Helmholtz chamber CP-E has installed directly above the tip. [:(]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Those them snap and stick rear splitter fins? How are the holding up around here in inclement weather? I've always been curious...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #106
Those them snap and stick rear splitter fins? How are the holding up around here in inclement weather? I've always been curious...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yes they are. I haven't had any issues. I no longer drive this car in inclement weather since I bought a truck.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
So 15×9 et20 fits with flares. How much did you cut the body, if you dont mind me asking. Ive been wanting to run mustang wheels for a greater selection and wider tires. Also you're one state over!!

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #111
whoa can you talk more about your seats?
They were OEM seats from an Alfa Romeo 4C. Pretty easy to mount the OEM seat rails to Planted seat bases. I ended up selling them because they didn't fit my build (6'4" 200lbs) and did not hold me in for track use as well as I hoped. I now have a Sabelt bucket seat. They sure looked good though!

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
They were OEM seats from an Alfa Romeo 4C. Pretty easy to mount the OEM seat rails to Planted seat bases. I ended up selling them because they didn't fit my build (6'4" 200lbs) and did not hold me in for track use as well as I hoped. I now have a Sabelt bucket seat. They sure looked good though!
Hey so a few questions. Can you tell me more about your experience with those wheel adapters? On the 15s did you rub on the fender liner? Considering cutting my fenders and running with no liners. Track only build so I don't care too much about asthetics.

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #113
Hey so a few questions. Can you tell me more about your experience with those wheel adapters? On the 15s did you rub on the fender liner? Considering cutting my fenders and running with no liners. Track only build so I don't care too much about asthetics.
I had no issues with the adapters. My current wheels don't need adapters and are 15X9 ET20 with 245 width tires and I have no rubbing. I trimmed the fender liners.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I had no issues with the adapters. My current wheels don't need adapters and are 15X9 ET20 with 245 width tires and I have no rubbing. I trimmed the fender liners.
You are currently running a 4x108 15x9 wheel? What model? Can you share a link?

Taz

Hey Folks, I'm back in a Fiesta ST! You may remember my 2014 FiST, I'll post a picture below. After working on that car for 2 years I thought I wanted something more... so I bought a big single turbo 370Z with over 500whp. The Z was a beautiful & crazy fast car but I kept finding myself wanting back into the drivers seats of a FiST. It's just too much fun on a daily basis. Soooo.... I sold the Z and went to the dealership and picked up my ideal spec 2017 FiST; Magnetic Metallic, Orange Recaros, Nav and no moonroof (I'm 6'4").

My 2014 FiST:

My new 2017 FiST:

Updates as of 06/22/2017

Last track event of 2017

Major Mods:
X37 Hybrid W/Goodies & Ported Mani
BC Coilovers
M2MOTORING Flares
Mountune Front Lip
FSWERKS Short Shift Kit
15x9 Konig Helix
245/40/15 Maxxis VR-1
Ultimate Racing 3" TBE System
DEPO Intercooler W/ ATP Charge Pipe
Cobb AP tuned on E30 by Tune+

[cheers]

May 2018 Update!!
Recent Mods:
Quaife LSD Installed! Thanks to my friend VirtualRonin & a Ford mechanic friend of mine.
Tarox 6-Piston BBK with Track Pads
ADV1 ADV5 Track Spec 3-Piece Forged Wheels W/ Titanium Hardware & Lugnuts
245/35/17 Toyo R1R Tires
Euro LHD Headlights W/ VirtualRonin's Wiring Kit
Diffuser Fins
Big Mouth Snorkel
Pierce Motorsports Bracing

I'll try to get some better pics. These are from my cell which is pretty dated.

My new track setup:
15x9 ET20 Rota Grid Concave W/ 245/40/15 Hankook RS4s

What arches are they?