Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CanadianST's Molten Orange FiST

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #21
Took my Fiesta emblem off yesterday and have already had people ask what the car is haha

Next to my buddies 2014 Civic coupe

Your car looks excellent with the white wheels. I wouldn't mind having to clean them all the time, totally worth it!

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #24
My baby's taking her first real road trip tomorrow (for PEI standards) a 45 minute drive across the island to look at something that just might relegate her to a 12 month daily driver. A 1987 Toyota Corolla AE86 in total stock form for a mere $2000... Fingers crossed it's not a huge rust bucket but initial pics and conversations with the seller are promising! If everything works out and I grab it I'll end up selling my 06 Taurus winter car to make room. Can't justify having 4 cars, three of which would be summer only lol. I'll feel bad driving the FiST in the winter but it's really my only option.

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #25
Well the Ae86 was R-U-S-T-Y! Was looking at over $2000 just in rust repair that I could see, and who knows what lurked underneath. So good news the FiST won't be seeing winters anytime soon probably never, even while looking at the car was second guessing my decision. So here's a celebratory butt shot!

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #26
Bigger intercooler is on the way thanks to RAAMaudio, it's a custom fitted GodSpeed unit that's about the same size as the ATP one for a fraction of the cost, thanks again buddy!

Also have been talking to Horspower Direct about the Injen exhaust they just recieved and might be the first one to pick it up, for around half the price of the COBB it's starting to look pretty clear which I'm gonna get. Had an Injen exhaust on my last car and absolutely loved it, hopefully will get a shipping quote back today from them (it's gonna be scary more than likely).

And a pic of the intercooler, can't wait for it to get here.

Attachments

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #27
My buddy found this picture someone took of my car at a show we were in, the FiST is getting some love. She's begging for some coilovers though

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #28
Another day some more pics. Me and a few buddies got together for some baseball and snapped some pics of our cars while we were at it. The silver one is a fresh off the lot 2014 Charger R/T AWD with a sport exhaust and wheels, Black is a 2006 Charger, and of course my FiST.

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #29
I love getting parts! Intercooler showed up today even though the tracking said it was still in the other side of the country, can't complain I guess!

Was planning to just put it on in the driveway instead of moving the Datsun around in the garage to make room but since it's supposed to rain all week and I leave the province for work Sunday I might end up doing something. Stay tuned!

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #30
Well decided to get off my lazy arse and do some work.

The difference in the two intercoolers is pretty substantial

Blind

Mid surgery

Finally mounted

I needed to lose the black plastic underneath the bumper to make everything fit and trim some of the bumper itself no big deal. Could make the black plastic fit but is not a huge concern to me atm. The biggest challenge was drilling some mounting holes in the crash bar, if you didn't know it's some crazy hard steel. After drilling for a good hour and a half with the crappy bits i had laying around I gave up and bought some Cobalt ones, they helped but it was still very slow. I took lots of pictures while removing the bumper so I'll probably throw a DIY thread on it tomorrow when I get the chance. Sorry for no completed pics but it's well past midnight and it totally slipped my mind.. need my beauty sleep [sleeping]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Well decided to get off my lazy arse and do some work.

The difference in the two intercoolers is pretty substantial

Blind

Mid surgery

Finally mounted

I needed to lose the black plastic underneath the bumper to make everything fit and trim some of the bumper itself no big deal. Could make the black plastic fit but is not a huge concern to me atm. The biggest challenge was drilling some mounting holes in the crash bar, if you didn't know it's some crazy hard steel. After drilling for a good hour and a half with the crappy bits i had laying around I gave up and bought some Cobalt ones, they helped but it was still very slow. I took lots of pictures while removing the bumper so I'll probably throw a DIY thread on it tomorrow when I get the chance. Sorry for no completed pics but it's well past midnight and it totally slipped my mind.. need my beauty sleep [sleeping]
Sleep well and get those completed pics up I want to see how this beasty hangs out looking all proud and angry ready to eat Camaro's for lunch .. lol well V6 Camaro's maybe that are not in recall.. Oh wait .. Nevermind about the eat part lets get the pictures up .. LOL Great Job

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #33
A completed pic, looks pretty mean!

I'm an idiot and drilled the holes a little off center but it's not too bad, I'll fix it when I install my bigger rad in the future. Also removed the lower plastic grill by the intercooler and it looks pretty good. Debating cutting out the verticle plastic pieces as well.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
A completed pic, looks pretty mean!

I'm an idiot and drilled the holes a little off center but it's not too bad, I'll fix it when I install my bigger rad in the future. Also removed the lower plastic grill by the intercooler and it looks pretty good. Debating cutting out the verticle plastic pieces as well.
Is it me or does the bottom look crooked? Maybe because its off-centered? Either way it looks a lot more aggressive.

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #37
I'm away to New Brunswick with work for the next few months so updates might be somewhat limited but I did find the exact clone to my car here! Another guy working here owns it, only difference is his is 100% stock, pretty cool none the less.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'm away to New Brunswick with work for the next few months so updates might be somewhat limited but I did find the exact clone to my car here! Another guy working here owns it, only difference is his is 100% stock, pretty cool none the less.
Get him on the forum so we can warp his mind and get him modding.[wrenchin]