Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cell pics of my NC legal tint at 35%

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
What brand tint did you get? We have the same percentage but yours seems darker than my 3M. Looks great though.

OP
R
Thread Starter #6
There's 93 in it..... Formula One. Still only at 730 miles, so I've been chilling with it. Having to drive with the a/c on really robs this little engine that could.

Yeah that was the first thing I did with mine once I got back from a couple of business trips. Much like yourself, the good ol 35% tint, wish it could be darker, but keeping it legal is more important. Looks sharp on the white though!

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Tint is a must have on a car in my opinion. Helps preserve, the interior, keeps it cooler, and looks great!

Especially on a white car like yours, the contrast really pops

OP
R
Thread Starter #12
It's just driving me crazy having to drive with the windows up for 5 days! I hate running the a/c on a little 4 cylinder.....

Yeah I actually have to go back as I have a couple of wrinkles, one on drivers side front, one passenger side front, and one in the rear hatch window. They didn't show up until day 4, which I found rather odd.

I have my appointment tomorrow to get mine tinted 35% as well. Does look great! Did they get all the little tiny triangle windows too? How about a strip across the front windshield?

OP
R
Thread Starter #15
They did all of mine, I didn't ask for a windshield strip. I imagine that is a little extra. I've never seen better tint work. This guy has been at this store for 12 years and tinting for 24.