Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cleaning Front and Rear Grilles

Has anybody figured out the magic solution for cleaning dirt out of all the little honeycombs in the front and rear grilles?
I tried yesterday with a super soft long bristle wheel brush while I was washing the car and it didn't do the trick.
Not looking forward to having to sit down and attack each one with a Q-Tip!
[rant]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I use the Tough Guy 2ZPA8 Car Wash Brush, SOFT Bristles from Amazon.

I use a brush similar to rooSTer's , but mine is the now obsolete Meguiars soft bristle wheel brush. Looks like I found a replacement...thanks, rooSTer!

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys. I'm always nervous about using a pressure washer as the grill seems to have a high gloss finish on it and I've seen trim ruined by pressure washers. Maybe I'll start at a distance and work my way closer.
Rooster, the brush looks similar to the one I tried. I'll give it another go - take a bit more time on my next try. Calgary is very dusty - the Wild West you know! As soon as it gets a bit wet the dust sticks to everything.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I also use a brush on the grill as well, seems its the easiest as it gets most of the crevasses.