Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,061
Why does every C39 not come with a pack of sour-skittles? This is market-advantage 101 man
lol. I was planning on doing that... the problem is... I have one of those tiny girl friends that doesn't eat her expensive dinner so she can have room for candy, and ice cream all the time.
So if I bought 15 bags of skittles to send out with 15 turbos, about 3 people would actually get skittles before I had to go buy 15 more bags.

$1.29 bags of skittles are not cost effective lol. At least when only 1 out of 5 make it to the customers lol.

Ok... back to porting :(

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,070
EFR is a really nice turbo from looking at it on the outside....
We are fixing this one, has a chipped turbine wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,072

Doing work... waiting on part :(
Wastegates from Borg Warner are coming slow and I'm out of inlets for a week ( after these ship ).

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,073

This is the smallest area of my "home garage". Can't actually fit it all in the frame. We also have a steel fab shop outside the door ( it's in an open air area for ventilation but enclosed ). We have a machine shop with lathes, water cold bandsaws, watercooled cold-cut saw, jet milling machine, sheet metal brakes, industrial drill presses, plasma cutters, tig/mig/stick welders ( 6 portable migs too ), and lots and lots and lots of die grinders lol.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

Looking good dude and that is for sure not a home garage, good to see you're busy with orders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DvC

i miss working in a shop like that. sitting behind a desk is a bummer although it does allow me to afford fun stuff for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.