Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch pedal pin

I was driving one day and I heard a click then the clutch pedal started having issues with not coming back up all the way. After digging around down there for a bit I confirmed there were no leaks and it was just the plastic pin that attaches the clutch pedal to the push rod for the master cylinder. Does anyone have the part number for it so I can replace it? I did some digging and couldn't find it and it seems like Ford wants you to replace the whole dang thing. I'd even settle for a 3d print STL file. Here's the exact same kind of pin but for a BMW for reference. I might buy one of them to try it if I can't get the Ford part number.

BMW Clutch Pedal Pin (D=14mm-L=78mm) - Genuine BMW 35306759942
1684501548746.png

OP
Turbodhi
Thread Starter #2
Well none of the dealerships around me has one. I ended up getting a universal hitch pin and cotter pin from home depot and it works. I can't remember the size but you need a skinnier one since the thicker one fouls on the clutch position switch and stops you from starting the car.
1684604604528.png