Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Squeak when pushing in clutch pedal

So I have a new development to the Ford squeaks here. A quick search wasn't super helpful as my clutch still works. The problem I have is I'm getting a squeaking noise when depressing the clutch pedal or hold it down. When I let it out, all is fine. In gear, out of gear, reverse, forward, it only makes the noise when the clutch is depressed. So, what does this sound like to yall? It sounds like a bad bearing to me. Throwout bearing? I'm not super familiar with how these clutches are setup besides the infamous concentric slave cylinder. It might still be in warranty so I might try dropping it at the dealership but I'd like yall's opinions. TIA

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got any dry silicone lube? Changed brake fluid out lately to something other than the DOT 4 lv from fomoco?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Re-upping this thread. My clutch pedal is squeaking too - tried white lithium spray in the spring bucket and it made it…different. So that means I’ve ID’d the problem - thoughts on how to solve it?

The plastic of mine squeaks when its hot out or ive had the heater blowing hotter than Hades on the floor in the winter. Makes me wonder if the plastic will snap eventually.