Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Accessport Launch Control

felopr

Where should I set my Accessport Launch Control for the best launch using stock tires on dry asphalt? Cobb's 4000 RPM preset seems a little too much, I just smoke the tires all the way through 3rd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgFF9e06BRE -FF to 1:09.
imo i think 4k rpm is to high for the streets too, would be good on a drag strip since the asphalt is very sticky.
you could always ask if you ever go for a protune, for 1 slot have it at 2.5k rpm for lc in the streets and in another slot the 4k lc for the dragstrip that would give you a base line and then further down the line dial the rpm to a better rpm.
i dont think cobb would change the ots tune for a custom lc rpm setting. i could always be wrong

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Mine set at 2800rpm with the modded turbo. And I have the wgdc dropped in 1st and 2nd gear.