Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Accesstuner Software

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
This is what they call Tuner software that let YOU adjust things in the tune as well as then allows you to share tunes with other ATR software owners .. NOT needed for the AP to work at all this is just added options for those wanting to adjust their tunes.
hey Rod saw you post on a few sites about this issue, was way too lazy to look everywhere to see if you covered this. is it possible for you to make the 93 oct. tune with the LC in it and then give it to me even if I don't have the ATR? or do I have to have the ATR to get the tune? also why wouldn't Cobb just add that feature to their tunes?...

I know you probably don't have an answer for the last question. but just throwing it out there. lol

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
hey Rod saw you post on a few sites about this issue, was way too lazy to look everywhere to see if you covered this. is it possible for you to make the 93 oct. tune with the LC in it and then give it to me even if I don't have the ATR? or do I have to have the ATR to get the tune? also why wouldn't Cobb just add that feature to their tunes?...

I know you probably don't have an answer for the last question. but just throwing it out there. lol

I think for us to be able to share you need to take the tune and save it with your ATR software . Perhaps folks that have used COBB ATR more than I have here or on other model mfg cars like the MS3 or a scooby..

rodmoe (and his awesome signature picture) are correct. ATR is for a specific vehicle and Accessport serial number. Therefore if rodmoe sent you a map, you would need to open it and then re-save it using your own copy of ATR to save it to your Accessport's serial number.

We don't offer a LC RPM in our OTS maps because the optimal setting varies by tires used, road conditions, atmospheric conditions, etc. It's something that really needs to be played around with on an individual basis.

Ian

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
rodmoe (and his awesome signature picture) are correct. ATR is for a specific vehicle and Accessport serial number. Therefore if rodmoe sent you a map, you would need to open it and then re-save it using your own copy of ATR to save it to your Accessport's serial number.

We don't offer a LC RPM in our OTS maps because the optimal setting varies by tires used, road conditions, atmospheric conditions, etc. It's something that really needs to be played around with on an individual basis.

Ian
You Sir are Rep'd for that nice comp.. :)

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
Is it pretty easy to turn off a CEL from a catless downpipe?
If you have the COBB ap and the ATR it is a snap there is a section where you can select "Advanced Parameters" and look up the DTC you want to work with and go from there. save the map and the usual save to AP and upload ..

TheStig

Sounds pretty nifty, definitely gonna look into getting this. Will come in handy once ATP gets their gtx kit out.
Not sure but ATP may offer AP maps for their GTX kit, just a thought. Other guys were doing it in the Mazdaspeed community.

CanadianST

Not sure but ATP may offer AP maps for their GTX kit, just a thought. Other guys were doing it in the Mazdaspeed community.
This is true, would definitely make things a lot easier. I contacted ATP and they said "the ATP Turbo Fiesta ST Bolt-on Garrett GT & GTX Turbo upgrades scheduled**
release summer 2014." Looks like I have some time to save up! Hopefully will be running a GTX by the end of the summer.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
This is true, would definitely make things a lot easier. I contacted ATP and they said "the ATP Turbo Fiesta ST Bolt-on Garrett GT & GTX Turbo upgrades scheduled**
release summer 2014." Looks like I have some time to save up! Hopefully will be running a GTX by the end of the summer.
If ATP does full map support for the GTX kit, I am sold!

Ok, let me get this straight, (I'm skimming over this on break at work) with the ATR you have full access to all tuning parameters??? And it's only 150 more than buying the AP by itself???

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Ok, let me get this straight, (I'm skimming over this on break at work) with the ATR you have full access to all tuning parameters??? And it's only 150 more than buying the AP by itself???
Its $150 on top of the $500 for the AP

Ok, so for 650 you get the AP and additional software, and what does that give you access to?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Ok, so for 650 you get the AP and additional software, and what does that give you access to?
It would be easier to say what it doesn't give you access to. Its basically likd having an amazing standalone. It can't tune the e-diff or change what stability control mode the car starts up in, but just about everything else is adjustable.

Its not simple to use, and the car's ECU is not simple.

Thank you for the info, I'm aware that tuning is very complicated. I'm learning how complicated it is right now. I have a few books that I'm reading from and am getting a pretty good idea. This makes me even more excited for the fiesta

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I have the ATP software and it's easy to work with, you just have to understand what you are changing when you modify parameters. I'm still working on that....also, for those who don't want to pay the extra $150 or don't understand why we have to pay for access for the Fiesta ST, check out the price of the Subaru accessports. They come with the ATR software but are also $650.