Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CRC Intake Valve/Turbo Cleaner

OP
HAHAFiST
Thread Starter #3
Yeah I think it’s a band-aid to doing some real cleaning. Walnut blast is the only way.
Here’s the photo,

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Ok yeah I suppose if you had the intake manifold off you could spray that stuff in there. Where does the gunk go though? Is the theory that it would get burned off next time you started the car? Pretty sure I need to remove my intake manifold so maybe I'll try this.

Ok yeah I suppose if you had the intake manifold off you could spray that stuff in there. Where does the gunk go though? Is the theory that it would get burned off next time you started the car? Pretty sure I need to remove my intake manifold so maybe I'll try this.
Per their instructions on their website they basically want you to:
1 - warm up the engine
2 - run the spray with the engine running
3 - let soak for an hour
4 - drive at highway speeds

This essentially is the same procedure as sea foam. Seems to work in a similar fashion except I believe sea foam is used as a general carbon cleaner where this product seems to be specifically for intake valves and turbos for direct injection models.

OP
HAHAFiST
Thread Starter #7
Sorry guys. For whatever reason mobile wasn't uploading the photo for me. I'm not gonna try it until I see more testimonies about it. Seems a tad gimmicky.

Are you only interested in this product specifically? If you wanted a tested product, I would go with Seafoam or Gumout. Loads of info on both online and they seem to yield good results