Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cruise control not working -- need photo of clutch pedal!

I recently took off my master slave cylinder. This involved disconnecting the two sensors on the clutch pedal.

Since reinstalling the clutch pedal, the shift light and cruise control has not worked. The car starts fine, it drives fine, and hill start works.

I believe I am installing the black connector (with the black plunger) incorrect. Can someone take a photo of what their clutch pedal looks like under the dash?

Attachments

irontmp

U.S. Army Veteran
I recently took off my master slave cylinder. This involved disconnecting the two sensors on the clutch pedal.

Since reinstalling the clutch pedal, the shift light and cruise control has not worked. The car starts fine, it drives fine, and hill start works.

I believe I am installing the black connector (with the black plunger) incorrect. Can someone take a photo of what their clutch pedal looks like under the dash?

notworkingsolution.com
Symptoms are that the cruise control just will no longer engage. I haven't done anything to the car other than take apart the dash and change the cluster lights. When I click on the cruise button on the stalk, the cruise light turns on, but trying to get it to catch doesn't work. I'm driving my car down from NY to Orlando this coming weekend and would really like to have that feature. Anything I can quickly check?
Symptoms are that the cruise control just will no longer engage. I haven't done anything to the car other than take apart the dash and change the cluster lights. When I click on the cruise button on the stalk, the cruise light turns on, but trying to get it to catch doesn't work. I'm driving my car down from NY to Orlando this coming weekend and would really like to have that feature. Anything I can quickly check?