Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

de rusting my 2014

unbelievable. total rusted out front and rear suspension, cv axles, a arms, brakes, hubs, bearing, splash shields. the front k member and rear swing axle is rusted also. even the snap ring that holds the bearings in place is rusted.
.....so far front loaded struts, brake hoses, rotors, calipers, hubs, cv axles, bearings. same for rear (shocks, brakes hoses calipers rotors etc). new lower a arms. k member braces. the k member is going in a tub soaking with evapo rust.
....i am a geezer so i went with kyb rear shocks and monroe quick strut. want a little softer daily ride. if the front springs suck the old ones are not rusted but the oem struts sure are. boyracer

Wow, that's quite a project! Will it be a summer only car for ya in the future after spending all the time to get the rust off of everything?

cause my 16 started getting pretty crispy after ~2 years as a DD in the Oakdale/Woodbury area.

Where are ya located at in the twin cities?

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
ya summer only. i did think it was awesome to ram around in the winter with the cooler temps. especially with the cpe fmic.