Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dealer/shop recommendation in Cambridge/Boston area?

Hi!

I recently moved into the area, have two Fords and would like to just pick a good place to go for any issues with those cars and stick with it! Any recommendations? Any places people here had good experience with? I really didn't like both dealers I got the cars from and didn't like my experience there. I guess that doesn't mean their mechanics are bad.

My Fiesta has problems with the transmission right now and I should definitely have it checked.

My other car is a 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT. So an electric car. Not all mechanics will know what to do with that I assume, but probably most here in the area?

I'm fairly new to the US and don't actually quite know the system here yet. The Mach-E I got from a Ford dealership, the Fiesta from an independent dealer. Should I be going to a Ford dealer with the Mach-E because I still have some warranty on it? Or how does that work?

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I would definitely take the Mach-E to a Ford dealership for service.
If the dealer is good, you could also have the Fiesta serviced there. Many people complain that their Ford dealer doesn't repair things correctly, but I believe that often depends on what you ask or tell them to do. There are bad mechanic shops everywhere, both independent and franchise.