Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Depo Euro Headlights

Trader history for Jaypeeki (1)

Selling a pair of lightly used depo headlights. Bought these in 2023 and ended up only using them for a week as one of turn indicator sockets was not properly connecting. Other than the turn signal they work perfectly fine and maybe you can even get the socket to work, I ran out of patience and I don’t have a garage to work in. The headlights have been sitting safe under my bed since. Includes bulbs which you have to buy separately as well as the wiring needed to set up the DRLs (not required).

Basically I followed this YouTube tutorial to source everything needed to get these working for the US spec. Note you’ll have to re-pin the headlight cable which is explained in the video and in this forum.

https://youtu.be/FIT5eV4tzhI?si=8sM10GIjBWUWEB-

Asking for $200 local pickup in the Seattle area. Could be willing to ship if you will cover cost.

Attachments