Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Factory location intercooler!!! Guaging intrest!

Trader history for DHM (0)

Etyrnus

What kind of timeframe are we looking at before we'd have to pay? I'd like to try to get in on this, but as I said, I'm just getting started on saving up.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
What kind of timeframe are we looking at before we'd have to pay? I'd like to try to get in on this, but as I said, I'm just getting started on saving up.
Ill start the group buy and once I get 5 people on board and paid (deposit) they should ship in 2weeks tops.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
Updated the OP with a INSTALLED price for local customers.

Another question, say that i'm looking to pick up an EFR kit from you guys in the future. Would you suggest the full race with crash bar, or would this other option still allow the full potential of the upgraded turbo?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
Another question, say that i'm looking to pick up an EFR kit from you guys in the future. Would you suggest the full race with crash bar, or would this other option still allow the full potential of the upgraded turbo?
The race intercooler would be best but the efr turbo is so much more efficient that heat wise the small stock replacement would be fine. Flow wise 300-320whp should be fine.

Russ