Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dipped my tails

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Yeah I masked off the lighted sections but it still only took me maybe an hour or so.

Nice, ok. Did you remove them or leave them and mask? I'm considering a redo on mine soon cause I got a tiny run on one and the other isn't quite as nice as I'd like either (no one ever notices but I sure do) and I'm thinking I'll remove them this time...

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
I left them on. Masked that portion well, used an xacto knife super lightly to get the tape perfect. The first coat I do is super light. Total of 3 coats.

Looks nice. How many coats of plastidip did you put? They look too dark. I'm thinking of using tint film though plastidip might be an easier route to take.

Either you are under 23 or used to own a POS. If that's the case then you're excused, otherwise it looks hideous...in my humble opinion. If it makes you feel good then rock those tail lights!

I agree, it's not my cup of tea. I still think though. If the owner likes it, that's all that matters.

OP
S
Thread Starter #10
Either you are under 23 or used to own a POS. If that's the case then you're excused, otherwise it looks hideous...in my humble opinion. If it makes you feel good then rock those tail lights!
No need to be a dick. It's cool if you don't like it, i could care less. Each to their own. Just try and have some tact.