Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Driver window doesn't roll down all the way

Is this normal to have? It's annoying to reach above the window since its about 2/3 of the way down. Passenger window rolls down completely so I wanted to check if anyone else's windows do the same.

Is this normal to have? It's annoying to reach above the window since its about 2/3 of the way down. Passenger window rolls down completely so I wanted to check if anyone else's windows do the same.
Hey CaptainSlow,

Have you had a chance to schedule an appointment for diagnosis with your Ford Dealer? Shoot over a PM with your name, VIN, mileage, dealer, and best daytime phone number, and I'll look over some resources on my end to see how I can help.

Nick

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Problem fixed! According to the service record, it was due to the mirror harness being routed incorrectly. I can now get my drive through without frustration!