Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers by Yellow Speed Racing

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The thing is for me, FlatOut never got back to me on my follow-up questions about their product. [:(]

This is ridiculous, no responses from FlatOut, Panda cannot be trusted to actually deliver the rally spec Silver Neomaxes, and Reiger R2s co$t MORE than half of what the car is even worth.

It is looking more and more like I am going to have to 'take my chances' on gravel stage roads with the non-inverted piston, smaller non-'motorsport' piston shaft, Bilstein B6es, .50" top mount spacers, and Swift Spec R springs, (one of the original suspension plans). [dunno]

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The thing is for me, FlatOut never got back to me on my follow-up questions about their product. [:(]

This is ridiculous, no responses from FlatOut, Panda cannot be trusted to actually deliver the rally spec Silver Neomaxes, and Reiger R2s co$t MORE than half of what the car is even worth.

It is looking more and more like I am going to have to 'take my chances' on gravel stage roads with the non-inverted piston, smaller non-'motorsport' piston shaft, Bilstein B6es, .50" top mount spacers, and Swift Spec R springs, (one of the original suspension plans). [dunno]
I would try reaching out again to flat out. You can ask for a phone number too. It’s one guy running the company to my understanding but he answered a bunch of my questions via Reddit. I would imagine he would be even more responsive via traditional means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRC_Fiesta

I would try reaching out again to flat out. You can ask for a phone number too. It’s one guy running the company to my understanding but he answered a bunch of my questions via Reddit. I would imagine he would be even more responsive via traditional means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the max height of those things?