Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dyno numbers for Whoosh Hybrid Turbo with minimal mods on 91

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #21
Ok so the Dyno is done!

Whoosh Short Ram Intake plays no games. It does effectively give power increases.
There’s some surprisingly good results.

Dyno confirmed BUTT Dyno on losing a bit of power on the front end with SOLID gains through the rest of the power band.
Best $300 spent by far. Here’s a video with the details:

View: https://youtu.be/poYPS8HDY_A

Last edited:
Ok so the Dyno is done!

Whoosh Short Ram Intake plays no games. It does effectively give power increases.

Dyno confirmed BUTT Dyno on losing a bit of power on the front end with SOLID gains through the rest of the power band.

Very nice. Are you planning on doing any other IC pipe upgrades other then J pipe? I’m interested to see gains or lack there of.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #23
Very nice. Are you planning on doing any other IC pipe upgrades other then J pipe? I’m interested to see gains or lack there of.
I'm considering doing the boost hoses as well. Just not sure of the timing yet. I'd like to add the Airtec Tubular Manifold and Dyno it next. Then probably the J pipe and at the same time boost hoses then Dyno it. Since the rest of the engine will be breathing plenty and I can isolate the performance of the J pipe and boost hoses with optimal conditions. I think that should indicate any change in performance gains from them.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #24
The video with my dirty engine bay doesn't do the Cosmic White justice. So I'm adding this photo after getting the bay detailed. It's actually got a pearlescent flake to it and it's gorgeous. Tough to tell in this photo too but take my word for it. If anyone is in AZ and needs a SOLID detail guy let me know. image0.jpeg

Ok so the Dyno is done!

What did you have before?

I also have the full whoosh short ram, from turbo to filter. Crossover pipe / silicone piece etc. My tuner suggested it to replace my ST200, because it flows more than the st200 intake.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #26
What did you have before?

I also have the full whoosh short ram, from turbo to filter. Crossover pipe / silicone piece etc. My tuner suggested it to replace my ST200, because it flows more than the st200 intake.
i had only the stock intake before.

The video with my dirty engine bay doesn't do the Cosmic White justice. So I'm adding this photo after getting the bay detailed. It's actually got a pearlescent flake to it and it's gorgeous. Tough to tell in this photo too but take my word for it. If anyone is in AZ and needs a SOLID detail guy let me know. View attachment 44287
I have the Gloss Red Whoosh Crossover pipe on order, but then Ron emailed me telling me that only Cosmic White is in stock which will kinda match my White Platinum Metallic paint on my car, so I took that! It looks great! [twothumb]

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #28
he
I have the Gloss Red Whoosh Crossover pipe on order, but then Ron emailed me telling me that only Cosmic White is in stock which will kinda match my White Platinum Metallic paint on my car, so I took that! It looks great! [twothumb]
Hell Yeah @Overland History !!! You're gonna love it! It's great looking and also performs well!