Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EU Spec Projectors in USA Fiesta ST PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club

I managed to get a hold of a set of projectors for Fiesta.
It's worth noting I did ZERO wiring and the lights DID work direct plug-n-play right into the harness.

I think my LED strip is damaged so I have little interest in trying to wire that part up - outside of that there is no wiring that anyone else would have to do.

I'd have take photos of the install but what I had to do to salvage these wasn't pretty and you won't have to do it to yours if you order a set. (If you do, be sure that mofo is well packed and INSURED)

Didn't even bother with HIDs, the 55w bulbs in the things stock are damn bright. :)

These are EU spec projectors with a Left Hand Drive cutoff, as would be specified for a German ford Fiesta.
Only 2013+ mk 7.5 "Facelift" fiesta projectors will fit US Fiesta ST.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Nick that came out looking great buddy, will be shared on FB in a bit lol. Are we expecting a GB soon?[smoking]

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Now that I have a set of OEM ones to show they work great on, I think we have somewhere to go. My supplier has been on Vacay and I think he gets back this week.

Going to try and get a pallet of these soon, fate just conspired in such a way that I was able to get my grubby mitts on these.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I'm looking at retrofitting my OEMs with HID projectors, sort of like this concept FiST. Only one set of projectors per side, though, and switchback turn signals. Cost is about $580.00. High beams will be OEM. Lowbeams will be HID, but stay on when the high beams are turned on. We are looking at other possible uses for the unused beam. This requires not using your FiST for about 8 weeks, or buying a set of OEM headlamps, then selling them. They are about $800.00

SICKHIDS.com did my 2011 Mustang headlights.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Nice job BlueBlomber..Ford should have made it that way from the factory.

I'm looking at retrofitting my OEMs with HID projectors, sort of like this concept FiST. Only one set of projectors per side, though, and switchback turn signals. Cost is about $580.00. High beams will be OEM. Lowbeams will be HID, but stay on when the high beams are turned on. We are looking at other possible uses for the unused beam. This requires not using your FiST for about 8 weeks, or buying a set of OEM headlamps, then selling them. They are about $800.00

SICKHIDS.com did my 2011 Mustang headlights.

I would love to see a retrofit project done...I've seen OEM headlights sell on ebay for about $150 per side.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
2011-13 USDM Fiestas have different shape headlights. I think the same design we have also appeared in like Malaysia or something.

Since I pulled my stock headlights out I have [2x] 2014 Fiesta headlight cores someone can convert.

@RooSTer: it IS how I should have been able to order it!! that's my point! and now I'm going to make a big stink about it and flaunt them everywhere to make damn sure Ford hears about it.

They WILL rectify this error one way or another

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Very nice, SMH at Ford for not letting us have this.

I want the Euro projectors so damn bad... I'm def interested in a Group Buy if it happens!!!

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Realistically, you can expect to pay around $300 per headlight ($600/set) and shipping is around $200. Now if we ordered a pallet from the UK I'm sure we could save on shipping but even then they're still pretty expensive.

I can follow up and get pricing and info on doing such but it's been a challenge.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Fordpartsuk.com
they are not cheap.
$800+- including shipping from the UK. Send them an
Email. Request LHD cutoff.

SICKESSS-ST

A friend ordered a set of projectors that got damaged. I was able to repair and use the damaged set. Looks pretty good, amirite?
It's worth noting I did ZERO wiring and the lights DID work direct plug-n-play right into the harness.

I think my LED strip is damaged so I have little interest in trying to wire that part up - outside of that there is no wiring that anyone else would have to do.

I'd have take photos of the install but what I had to do to salvage these wasn't pretty and you won't have to do it to yours if you order a set. (If you do, be sure that mofo is well packed and INSURED)

Didn't even bother with HIDs, the 55w bulbs in the things stock are damn bright. :)

That looks awesome! [twothumb]

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19

it just blows my mind what a SICK shot this is every time I see it
I'm like, goddamn, that's MY car, WOW.

oh, also i wired up the LEDS. super easy.

literally ONE pin, that's it. took under 10mins.

Use a flathead to pop out the white plate inside the harness, push out the filler plug, add pin, tap pin to positive lead for sidemarker bulb. VOILA.

SO SO CASH. it is brighter than Focus ST3 LEDs. I'm like, hell yeah they're brighter... bitch. XD

SICKESSS-ST

it just blows my mind what a SICK shot this is every time I see it
I'm like, goddamn, that's MY car, WOW.

oh, also i wired up the LEDS. super easy.

literally ONE pin, that's it. took under 10mins.

Use a flathead to pop out the white plate inside the harness, push out the filler plug, add pin, tap pin to positive lead for sidemarker bulb. VOILA.

SO SO CASH. it is brighter than Focus ST3 LEDs. I'm like, hell yeah they're brighter... bitch. XD

Hahaha, that is funny! Car looks sick though.