Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Euro projector headlights question

Just ordered my euro projectors from cars245.com, although before I bought them I did not check if they were for RHD or LHD. I do believe they are for LHD since it says for right hand traffic but I'm not 100%. Can anyone confirm this for me? Screenshot_20200425-094246.png Screenshot_20200425-094257.png

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
OP
horchata_muffin
Thread Starter #4
It says right here I'd say....IMO.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yes, it clearly states "right hand traffic" which implies driving on the right side of the road which implies LHD cars, not RHD. This is what I'm confused about... IMO you just made it obvious how much of a surface level thinker you are.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes, it clearly states "right hand traffic" which implies driving on the right side of the road which implies LHD cars, not RHD. This is what I'm confused about... IMO you just made it obvious how much of a surface level thinker you are.
I guess you will find out for the rest of now won't you?

To me, right hand traffic would mean that the traffic is coming on right hand, like in UK or Japan.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is how much of a surface thinker you are and I am NOT. You Just wanted someone else to figure it completely out for you. But thats ok....i still love you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-_and_right-hand_traffic

OP
horchata_muffin
Thread Starter #8
I guess that clears it up. Thanks to all the knobheads that saw "right hand" and immediately assumed right hand traffic = RHD before stopping, clearly reading the whole question, and looking into the question themselves before blurting an answer out of your ass in a condescending manner 🤙

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Quit polluting Danbfree's light thread with your condescending doggy doodle [emoji240]. Sorry Dan. Your still a lighting guru in my Book!