Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Euro Projector Headlights

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Yeah I found them from Poland or something at $540 for the set I believe. I would buy those in a heartbeat, but I picked up a set of OE lights and cut them open already. Just trying to decide what projector I want to use. If I go Bi-LED I can paint the entire housing, including the high beam reflectors, black. Otherwise I would have to retro them too.
Nice! I know the OE headlights use Perma-seal so I know it's not easy to split. I hear the Morimoto 4LT-R is the perfect projector to use. Sounds like they come out great!

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice! I know the OE headlights use Perma-seal so I know it's not easy to split. I hear the Morimoto 4LT-R is the perfect projector to use. Sounds like they come out great!
I was tempted to try and heat them apart with a heat gun, but I just didn't want to deal with the possibility of destroying the back side of the housing. So I just cut it open with a dremel, you wont even be able to see it when its sealed back up.