Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Excellent Wax

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #21
That Quik Detailer is a godsend. I use it weekly between washes.
So do I, have you tried the Quick Wax? It's not like your typical spray wax it's as easy as the Quick Detailer to use but gives your paint that super smooth feeling like you just spent hours waxing. Seriously the best stuff I've ever used

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
So do I, have you tried the Quick Wax? It's not like your typical spray wax it's as easy as the Quick Detailer to use but gives your paint that super smooth feeling like you just spent hours waxing. Seriously the best stuff I've ever used
I might have to try this out. I am EXTREMELY lazy when it comes to waxing haha

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #24
I might have to try this out. I am EXTREMELY lazy when it comes to waxing haha
Its perfect for quick easy waxing. The spray waxes today have really come a long way. I remember five years ago almost all of them on the market were basically cleaners in a bottle that said spray wax on it, Lol. They really didn't produce good results until recently

I've always used the Car Cleaner/Wax and the yellow #24 or 26. I'll take your word on it and buy some Ultimate paste.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club

Heads up guys. On sale at o'reliys or what ever its called.

Also. They can order royal purple oil filters for our cars. If you don't know, Amsoil and Royal Purple are pretty much the best.

The Ultimate quick wax and detailer are now $8 each at my local Walmart. They only carry the Ultimate liquid wax at $19.97.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Saw that at walmart today but the lines were rediculous. Im goin back tomorrow.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
The paste def goes a long way, and helps morons like me from using too much most of the time...

I waxed. Then waxed again. Then clay bar'd. Then waxed again !! 4hours later...

It does go on and come off smooth. Not sure its any better than anything else I've used.... Its wax. Lol. But it did a good job. The back of my car super seriously needed to be clay bar'd.

If you really want some stuff that is excellent, easy to apply, and provides fantastic water beading and reflections, go with Menzerna Powerlock. I ran a mobile detailing business for few years and it was and still is my go to LSP (Last step Product). A 16oz bottle is about $30, but if applied correctly, that bottle will last you several years, doing a few cars.

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #32
The paste def goes a long way, and helps morons like me from using too much most of the time...

I waxed. Then waxed again. Then clay bar'd. Then waxed again !! 4hours later...

It does go on and come off smooth. Not sure its any better than anything else I've used.... Its wax. Lol. But it did a good job. The back of my car super seriously needed to be clay bar'd.
That's why I recommended the paste wax, it last much longer than the liquid and I think it gives the best results as a bonus

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Paste wax although good gets in the cracks and seams of the car. I just bought the special $8 bottles of meguiars ultimate liquid wax and detailer for black cars.

I just waxed mine for the first time yesterday using the liquid instead of paste. I never cared about this stuff before and the liquid just seemed easier to deal with. I will be picking up some of the quick detailer and spray wax soon. Thanks for the tip on that.

Ford Community Posts