Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Exhaust manifold retorque

Hello all,
I have a p0420 code and I'm trying to eliminate a potential exhaust manifold leak.
Do you have to remove the cowl and the crossover pipe to be able to check the torque on the exhaust manifold studs or can you do it without removing these parts?
Thanks much

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello all,
I have a p0420 code and I'm trying to eliminate a potential exhaust manifold leak.
Do you have to remove the cowl and the crossover pipe to be able to check the torque on the exhaust manifold studs or can you do it without removing these parts?
Thanks much
Yes, you will, but it's not that hard. Look at a video for changing the turbo, that will show the process.

OP
unspankable
Thread Starter #4
Yes, you will, but it's not that hard. Look at a video for changing the turbo, that will show the process.
Thanks guys,
I did the s280 install myself so I'm familiar, just wondered if there was a work-around to avoid removal since nothing has to come out of the bay.