Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Exhaust trying to take flight

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
So as the post says I seemed to adjust the thermal very wrong and it's headed for the sky. Attached is a picture. Any suggestions to get it to point down? And before you ask, yes that bumper is melted lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So as the post says I seemed to adjust the thermal very wrong and it's headed for the sky. Attached is a picture. Any suggestions to get it to point down? And before you ask, yes that bumper is melted lol

Holy Shit! How did this happen? I have a thermal and its close to the valance but never that close!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
SO sorry....ugh, the worst. Junkyard bumper/valance in the future. It looks like one of the joints was/is loose. I'm not sure on that brand, but my Borla will point up until it is clamped down bc of the joint location.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
So I remembered I went over a very large rock I couldn't avoid this morning. I checked under the car for damage right after but couldn't find any. Pretty sure this was the extent of it... Cuz it was nowhere near this bad before.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I'm not too concerned... I had plans to either do a body kit at the most or at the least get all the panels fixed or replaced and do a show car finish on the paint. Just one of those things that's gonna need to be replaced now.